Check out this trailer from PAX Prime 2014 for Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal.
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal is a standalone adventure that shares key characters, events and lore of the Sonic Boom universe with exclusive environments and characters, as well as an emphasis on platforming and puzzles.
In addition to Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, gamers will also be able to take on the role of Sticks, the newest member of the team. She will play an integral role in the story after her best friend, Amy, gets kidnapped by the ancient villain Lyric.
- Sticks Joins The Team: Switch between four unique characters, including a new member of the team, Sticks, with her new boomerang
- Enerbeam: Multi-purposed device used to fight enemies, traverse the environment and slingshot between the foreground and background areas
- Exploration-Based Environments: Levels are packed full of secrets, and will open up further for more exploration and replayability as you progress each characters’ unique and upgradable moves
- Stage Variety: Not just a story mode, but boss battles, rival races, special stages and more
- Nintendo 3DS Features: StreetPass collectibles mini-game
Source: PAX Prime 2014 and SEGA.
Published by: 20th CNetwork.