Destiny has been patched, with Bungie electing to tone down the difficulty of a few key missions.
Destiny patch 220.127.116.11 is a small update, but has a few pretty important details.
Three Story Missions, two on the Moon and one on Mars, have had their difficulty slightly reduced.
The Vault of Glass has been tweaked slightly to avoid unfair wipes, although Bungie is planning a future patch to remedy one of the known bugs.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Bungie.net:
– Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
– Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
– Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
– Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
– You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
Source: Destiny Patch Notes (Bungie).