FIFA 15 has received the first post-launch update on PlayStation 4 as EA continues to work on eliminating stuttering issues reported by some users.
The developer posted a blog on the official forums with the patch notes, and added that they’re aware of stuttering issues reported by some users on PS4.
“We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter,” the post read.
Below are the notes for the patch that was released today.
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches