Rockstar has confirmed that all content released for GTA Online will be available in the story mode of GTA 5 on PS4, PC and Xbox One from day one.
That means Franklin, Trevor and Michael will have access to multiple vehicles and weapons including the Musket from the Independence Day update, the Special Carbine auto-rifle from the Business update and the amazing Bifta dune buggy from the Beach Bum update.
In addition, all the vehicles released in the 11 updates since the game released will make up the ambient traffic found in the game during story mode.
As well as the new modes revealed earlier this week – a first-person view and cockpit views for all vehicles – Rockstar has also detailed a number of other features for the game. They are:
- Dynamically adaptive depth of field
- Increased particle effects quality and number of particle effects rendered on-screen at once
- Improved wind dynamics for clothing, flags, foliage, trees and more
- More realistic fluid dynamics
- Improved weather effects
- Improved damage effects
- Volumetric light pollution
- 3x number of light sources from 360/PS3
And GTA Online is also getting some special attention, including:
- Increased player count to 30 players with an additional 2 spectators
- Completely overhauled character creator to allow players a greater range of customization
- Over 120 new props added to the Creator tools for players to use in creating their own content
- Doubled the amount of props allowed in created matches
Want to compare the PS3 and PS4 versions of the game? Get your mince pies around this.